• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pearce here :)

• Thread starter Thread starter gibson26
  • Start date Start date
G

gibson26

Hey there. My names stan, my dads currently serving as a FltLt as a snowdrop :) hes OC police at marham and he loves his job. The reason i tell you this is because he factored hugely in my decision to join the raf as a young kid. However over the last few years my passion to serve has grown exponentially. I was in the cadets and because ive always been around the military i kinda have an idea of how hings work.
Im hoping to join as a pilot and ive started the application proccess. i was going to join the auggie rocks but i found out recently i cant apply for both at the same time, which was due to the process taking roughly the same for both. i doubted this as ive been told it could take me 18 months to be at cranwell. ive done my presentation and after having to re apply i will be booking my filter interview soon.
Any help will be appreciated and i hope that the forum will lead me the right way. any questions just ask and see you all around hopefully :PDT_Xtremez_26:

Stan.

Back