• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pension forecast

ninja100

LAC
Hello,
I have requested an age 55 pension forecast from Equiniti Paymaster but nearly a month later I have not received it. Every time i ring up, they keep extending the processing and postage time.
Has anyone else had issues with Equininti?

Thanks

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
No, they've been fine for me, get the occasional statement when anything changes and an apology letter when they forgot to add my first annual increase, which they reimbursed as a lump sum.

Vauxhall

Sergeant
FORCES PENSION EXPERT

Captain Kirk

Corporal
Hello,
I have requested an age 55 pension forecast from Equiniti Paymaster but nearly a month later I have not received it. Every time i ring up, they keep extending the processing and postage time.
Has anyone else had issues with Equininti?

Thanks
I’m on an 05/15 EDP and chose to take my pension early. From start to finish took 4 months, it was shorter than a colleague’s so I’m lucky. Ask to raise it to a complaint, my colleague’s claim went to received’ to complete in 2 weeks when he kicked off.
I was happy to wait.

Back