• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Petition to make Mil Pensions Tax Free.

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Signed, although we've got about as much chance of this coming off as Sausage becoming PM!

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Signed, although my Mil pension is tax free already!!!!

( But then if you take into account the fcuked lungs, immune system and shortened life expectancy, maybe another 10 years left to age 47?)

That's what med pensions are for!!!!

Aah well, it was worth the sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TW

R

Rolf Harris

The pension is a form of income, so unless it is decreed as a non-income, and maybe an allowance, then this petition is a non-starter.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
So will you people be happy for the 'Star Ranked' officers to recieve a 40% ish payrise on retirement?

Don't forget those people retire (removed from Active List) on full pay so Tax Free Forces Pensions will also apply.

All for One & One for All?

Realist78

Master of my destiny
So will you people be happy for the 'Star Ranked' officers to recieve a 40% ish payrise on retirement?

Don't forget those people retire (removed from Active List) on full pay so Tax Free Forces Pensions will also apply.

All for One & One for All?

Heard this many times in my 33 years but have never seen anything in black and white. The only thing I do know is that when any future Air Ranks are on AFPS 05, they are treated exactly the same as anyone else (that said, 50% (full service pension) of a fecking wedge is still a wedge!):pDT_Xtremez_19: