• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PRC farts?

foxOneFive

Corporal
Can anyone answer this question?: why is it that when you use prc over a prolonged period eg: spending days on fuel leaks etc, why do your farts smell of prc? I'm not trying to be coy here, but its true!

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Can anyone answer this question?: why is it that when you use prc over a prolonged period eg: spending days on fuel leaks etc, why do your farts smell of prc? I'm not trying to be coy here, but its true!

Couldn't say that mine ever did, however as I smelled of the stuff I couldn't get off my hands anyway, would anybody have noticed??:PDT_Xtremez_42:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer

Could it be you spend so long in the tank that it end ups smelling of farts?

C

Chuffybum

PRC Farts?

PRC Farts?

Dont know about PRC but...... a few years ago I was checking the contents of an F4 centre line fuel tank by removing the filler cap. The fuel exploded all over me with a fairly large quantity going down my throat (tasted bloody awful). Any way the bottom line is that the next time I went for a s**t it absolutely stank of F34.

G

gemarriott

Dont know about PRC but...... a few years ago I was checking the contents of an F4 centre line fuel tank by removing the filler cap. The fuel exploded all over me with a fairly large quantity going down my throat (tasted bloody awful). Any way the bottom line is that the next time I went for a s**t it absolutely stank of F34.

we've all done it! Guess you forgot to tap it before you opened the can:PDT_Xtremez_14:

I have never noticed this before!
maybe it is because you spend to much time picking your arse with your dirty prc stained hands, transferring the stench to your sphincter!???:PDT_Xtremez_31: :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Back