• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

prescription drugs

• Thread starter Thread starter boothyboy
  • Start date Start date
B

boothyboy

can i still join the raf if i have got adhd. i take a drug called concerta xl wich aids concentration however its not essential, can i still join?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Have you asked that at the AFCO? They will have the bang up to date medical info....

B

boothyboy

no i havnt yet, im guessing that would be easiest, just wondering if anyone on here may have any answers!?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Somebody on here may well guess at an answer, get it wrong and leave you perhaps overly confident or dismayed...With med stuff it really is best to take your info from the AFCO...

Back