• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Promotion for Riggers SAC/JT to CPL

• Thread starter Thread starter Jcpenny
  • Start date Start date
J

Jcpenny

Hi there people, just a quick thread to see if anyone else is seeing a trend. A lot of the people I did my Assimilation course with at cosford, have not found themselves even as an A grade on the boards.

My AT course was in 2000-2001, was just wondering if there was a trend here. I have seen people who have only been in 5-6 years picking up there tapes.

By the way as a side note I joined in 1996, not bitching about not getting promoted myself just wondering if it was just me.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Welcome to the goat,

As an SAC assim dont you need to have 3 years as Qops/tech before you are considered as A grade?
Perhaps some arent A grades because they dragged their heels getting their Qops and havent actually got 3 years as one although they may have bee an SAC for longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Why does Hammer and Stilsons post come up as being posted '1 min ago' for at least the last 12 hours?

It is not the first time the site has done this either, I just thought I may have been going mad before.

P

pie sandwich

Your dates for joining and AT course are the same as me, and I didn't get my tapes until last year, I did give up hoping for them because I had seen everyone I knew be promoted before me even though they joined years after me.

No matter what I did I just never got picked up and didn't find out until I called the desk to find out firm dates for the multi skilling course because it had changed 3 times, and they said it has been brought forward because of promotion.:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Just a shame they kicked me out 10 mths later:PDT_Xtremez_31:

Hi there people, just a quick thread to see if anyone else is seeing a trend. A lot of the people I did my Assimilation course with at cosford, have not found themselves even as an A grade on the boards.

My AT course was in 2000-2001, was just wondering if there was a trend here. I have seen people who have only been in 5-6 years picking up there tapes.

By the way as a side note I joined in 1996, not bitching about not getting promoted myself just wondering if it was just me.

You must have been there around the same time as myself? your post could have been written by me its so similar to how I felt before I left. Most if not all the people on AAT3 seem to have been picked up now and a lots of one not long after too.

Back