• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

promotions

being a bit out of the loop at a certain Joint Service Unit in London. can anyone let me know what has happened with the latest sac-cpl promotion board? any faces get picked up? one of my sac's just been told SHE is getting it in April...been in about 4 years if memory serves me correctly...

R

referee806

being a bit out of the loop at a certain Joint Service Unit in London. can anyone let me know what has happened with the latest sac-cpl promotion board? any faces get picked up? one of my sac's just been told SHE is getting it in April...been in about 4 years if memory serves me correctly...

Thats about right for the trade at the moment. There are a lot of JNCO/SNCO posts that have to be filled. Bonus is they require more IM, then CIS TECH slots.

L

Lil Miss Naughty

Well I was told by the desk that they are looking for 52 and that I was 26!!! I was told to ring back in Feb as they have only done the first 15. So Im waiting in anticipation!!!!

R

referee806

Well I was told by the desk that they are looking for 52 and that I was 26!!! I was told to ring back in Feb as they have only done the first 15. So Im waiting in anticipation!!!!

You would get it a lot faster if you fancy wearing green, got well and trully shafted.

Still been there before, unfortunately. ::P:

C

Comms_Lad

Yet having been in for nearly 8yrs I still have to wait until this years board (its because im a bloke, have no t*ts, dont turn on the waterworks oh yeah and I have two formal warnings under my belt lol). Never mind get acting next month for 4months thx to cpl being pinged for a trip to the land of penquins

Meathead

LAC
Yet having been in for nearly 8yrs I still have to wait until this years board (its because im a bloke, have no t*ts, dont turn on the waterworks oh yeah and I have two formal warnings under my belt lol). Never mind get acting next month for 4months thx to cpl being pinged for a trip to the land of penquins

Does that mean if your a bloke with tits that you should get promoted???

I know that we are now part of TG4 'family' but i draw the line at growing manboobs just to get promoted (unlike our tech friends!):PDT_Xtremez_18:

C

Comms_Lad

Does that mean if your a bloke with tits that you should get promoted???

I know that we are now part of TG4 'family' but i draw the line at growing manboobs just to get promoted (unlike our tech friends!):PDT_Xtremez_18:

Meathead you are a bloke with tits or have you been down the gym recently lol
But we do draw the line at crying to get promoted unlike the techie girls lol:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Meathead

LAC
Meathead you are a bloke with tits or have you been down the gym recently lol
But we do draw the line at crying to get promoted unlike the techie girls lol:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Predictable!:PDT_Xtremez_17:

Comms Lad, if you want to get promoted follow these simple tips!

1. Dont fall asleep at your workstation
2. Dont wear a jumper in August - everyone knows!
3. Turn up on time

I notice that you are getting substitution for 4 months, have you informed our previous wobbly?? In fact, ill tell him tomorrow, should be interesting hearing what splurting tea sounds like over the phone!! LOL!

L

Lil Miss Naughty

Comms lad, I totally disagree with you. I've been promoted because I'm good at my job not because Im a lass. I turn up on time and put 100% into my work. I've never turned on the waterworks at work and would never dream of it. Maybe you should start with your two formal warnings as one of the reasons you havent been promoted!!

C

Comms_Lad

LOL, that's a bite then. Well and truly hooked Comms_Lad. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Some people bite too easy dont they lol

Well you werent promoted on observation skills LMN as you cited my two formal warnings as one of the reasons I havent been promoted, I would say that would be two of the reasons I havent been promoted lol
A third would be some pr1ck of a WO,
A fourth would be a complete lack of political correctness for the sake of it
A fifth would be a complete inability to lick arse (cos its filthy lol)

etc... etc.... etc....:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Last edited:

Meathead

LAC
Some people bite too easy dont they lol

Well you werent promoted on observation skills LMN as you cited my two formal warnings as one of the reasons I havent been promoted, I would say that would be two of the reasons I havent been promoted lol
A third would be some pr1ck of a WO,
A fourth would be a complete lack of political correctness for the sake of it
A fifth would be a complete inability to lick arse (cos its filthy lol)

etc... etc.... etc....:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Comms Lad, you forgot the sixth........your crap at your job

Last edited:
R

referee806

Theres a word for things like this UFL, standing for Unfooking Lucky.

Top tip, keep your nose clean and play the game, and who knows what the future may hold.

C

Comms_Lad

Comms Lad, you forgot the sixth........your crap at your job

Might of known youd throw that one in lad, but that should not be an excuse for not getting promoted, the promoted you didnt they lol:PDT_Xtremez_28:

G

georgeios

i was 14th but was put on hold as i had just been posted, rumer was the first 15/16 went to the wing so number 16 got my slot on the wing doh....:PDT_Xtremez_28: 4 and a half years....

can't believe you are complaining about not getting the wing...
your welcome to it mate...
i certainly don't want to go back there for a while!!!

:PDT_Xtremez_42:

G

georgeios

:PDT_Xtremez_06:
can't believe you are complaining about not getting the wing...
your welcome to it mate...
i certainly don't want to go back there for a while!!!

:PDT_Xtremez_42:

No no mate i'm not, i was posted up north as an SAC and the second day here i was told congrats however you may be going to the wing in Feb so dont unpack to much, spoke to the drafter who said aye we will leave you where you are however you will lose seniority in Rank...... Wing - North of Scotland..... Scotland wins!!! Big wing dodger...... so number 16 got my place on the wing mate... seniority, never was as an SAC so as a Cpl not arsed show me the money!!

Back