• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question about approximate RTS dates

• Thread starter Thread starter Cagsi
  • Start date Start date
C

Cagsi

Im curently going through the Selection process, i have my selection interview next week (16th april) and i was just wondering if anyone knew approximately how long it would be before i could start RTS? im applying as an Aircraft Technician (mechanical).

Sorry i just realised ive posted this in the wrong place, i misclicked and didnt check which forum i was in (i was meant to be in Im in the process of joining the RAF)

Last edited:
B

Bucc Boy

Im curently going through the Selection process, i have my selection interview next week (16th april) and i was just wondering if anyone knew approximately how long it would be before i could start RTS? im applying as an Aircraft Technician (mechanical).

Sorry i just realised ive posted this in the wrong place, i misclicked and didnt check which forum i was in (i was meant to be in Im in the process of joining the RAF)

One phone call to the AFCO should solve your query mate. Welcome to the goat and if the location of your post is a problem then I am sure a helpful moderator will move it.

Enjoy the banter.......it's almost as good as the real thing!

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There is no timescale dude, it just depends when they need you in....

Just be patient..

K

Krusty_Crab

AMM(Mechanical) is pretty much full until the end of the year, you'll be lucky to get in before Xmas, if you've got the scores for Avionics you'll get in much quicker.

C

Cagsi

yeh ive got the scores to do all of the airmen jobs, but i didnt really want avionics i prefer the mechanical side of it, thanks for the info though :D

Back