• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Firefighter selection interview

J

jQPR

Evening gents, I have my selection interview for RAF Firefighter in just over a week's time. Of course, I need to look over as much information regarding the trade as I can in order to do well at the interview.

I've looked around and read as much as I could find, but I feel there must be more out there, as I haven't been able to find much at all really. So, could anyone point me in the right direction of the right sort of thing I should be reading for the selection interview? Any links you'd recommend? The more sources, the better.

And, of course, any advice or tips for the interview itself are more than welcome!

Many thanks! Cheers! (Apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong place.)

Smudge

br9mp81

Corporal
Given that flying at 3 major stations ceased weeks ago,i'm shocked that there is an need to recruit.

A

amfortas

There is a closely guarded secret question which I am about to blow wide open.

It concerns your bladder size.

Subsidiary questions can deal with flow rate and reach.

Have some anecdotal evidence (pictures help) about aircraft/bog fires/ arseoles/officers you have ****ed (urinated) on.

J

jQPR

Mods, feel free to scrap this thread, as I've now had my interview and passed.

Cheers.