• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Gunner Recruitment

A

Addie

Hi.

If have been wanting to join up for a while and was just wanting to find out a few things before I go to the careers office.1st thing is I got a assualt charge last year.I was ment to goto court but it got dropped as it was not serious and it was my 1st offence.The police officer that delt with the case said I was very unlucky to get charged because I only pushed someone but it left a mark.Would that bar me from joining.

Another thing I wanted to know is what is the average waiting time to get in.Also is there a training diary or something I can look at to see what sort of things to expect if I get to training.I downloaded one off the raf website but it was just a timetable with blocks of colour.

Thanks