• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Police Heads Up

S

SteveRed89

Hi

I've been waiting for a start date to get into my local police force for 2 years and I was told my application has been deleted to avoid further disappointment as they will not be recruiting for up to 4 years!

So I decided to apply for RAF Police but they are not recruiting at the moment either...

The thing is I got an email the other day from the RAF stating vacancies now open for applications and soon to be (Police was not listed) however I would be interested in ICT Technician

Now the question is does anyone know when the RAF Police will be open for application, if not do I sit and wait it out or do I actually do something with my life and go in as an IT tech?

Thanks in advance

Steve, 22

Maltino

LAC
Just came across your thread, I was in the same position as you but I went for another trade the waiting and not knowing when they will be recuiting is worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aaoi

Now the question is does anyone know when the RAF Police will be open for application, if not do I sit and wait it out or do I actually do something with my life and go in as an IT tech?
I put in my application in January and when I took my AST there were 19 people taking it for RAF Police, i was the only one going for ICT Tech. So I know it's was open at the start of the year but I heard it was a small intake and a lot of people got though the AST only to be told to wait.

I had the same thing happen with ICT last year and chose to wait (9 months) in the end im glad I did but it's your call, it's 9 years you may end up doing something you dont have your heart in. Best of luck regardless though.