• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Police

W

Welshie

Hi all
this is my first post, :D:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I'm not just thinking of joining the RAF I'm really keen about it and I have been trying for months.

I got a few questions,
I'm a British citizen, but was not born in Britain, Brit mother who was not born in Britain either. I am a master's graduate, thinking of joining as an RAF Police officer (Regular), they said at the AFCO that that was not possible... but I can go into any other trade, I have been looking at other trades but only the RAFP interests me. the question is, is there any way round this, maybe sending a letter or talking to the decision maker???? I know that I MIGHT be able to join the RAF police (not as an officer).

The other question is, I've attended the AST for the RAFP RESERVE and failed by one point, loooool, and that was on the verbal reasoning part, I could have another crack at it again, but where can I practice for this part of the test???

any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks