• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Police

Hello all I am new to this,

Just wondered if anyone has any ideas as to when there will be vacancies for the RAF police? I have registered my details for this position and all they said was it could be a week or it could be 6 months. So thought i'de ask on here incase any serving personnel have heard anything whilst they have been on duty etc.

Any information would be appreciated :)

Many thanks

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
The next (and only) training course for the RAFP this FY starts pretty soon I'm led to believe so you're not going to make that one I'm afraid and I suspect there will be limited opportunities next year too but it shouldn't stop you trying if that's what you realy want to do.

Thanks Humble Scribe even though it wasnt exactly what I was hoping to hear lol but I appreciate you getting back to me. And it is what I want to do so it wont put me off :) i'll just have to keep hanging on in there lol

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
The next (and only) training course for the RAFP this FY starts pretty soon I'm led to believe so you're not going to make that one I'm afraid and I suspect there will be limited opportunities next year too but it shouldn't stop you trying if that's what you realy want to do.

Do you know if there is a course planned for early in the next FY? I ask because I have a potential entrant for RAFP who has been told to expect an RTS start date of Jan 13.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
No, I don't know as yet however they haven't met their ITT target for this year.

That doesn't surprise me to be honest; I don't thing we're going to hit our ITTs for many trades this year despite having historically low targets for most. Speculation on why that may be is not for this forum!