• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Regiment Availability

• Thread starter Thread starter zuk1
  • Start date Start date
Z

zuk1

Hello! This is my first post on the forum so a quick introduction, my name is James and I'm from the West Midlands (Dudley to be precise).

I want to join the RAF Regiment but I've been reading a lot recentley about it being at high capacity and new recruitment is currently slow. I guess I'm just asking how slow? If I'm applying now what are my chances of getting looked at? I'm currently putting myself through an intense fitness regime and should be applying within the next few months. I really want this so it would be a shame to find out I couldn't get in.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! :D

PS. Great forum by the way, should be spending a lot of time here..

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Hello! This is my first post on the forum so a quick introduction, my name is James and I'm from the West Midlands (Dudley to be precise).

I want to join the RAF Regiment but I've been reading a lot recentley about it being at high capacity and new recruitment is currently slow. I guess I'm just asking how slow? If I'm applying now what are my chances of getting looked at? I'm currently putting myself through an intense fitness regime and should be applying within the next few months. I really want this so it would be a shame to find out I couldn't get in.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! :D

PS. Great forum by the way, should be spending a lot of time here..

Hello mate,

At this moment in time, Gnr is available, but it is not known for how long. My advice is if you are in a position to apply now, then do so. If you leave it, you may find yourself disappointed. Contact the number that is quoted on the website or contact your local AFCO and have a chat with them. The recruiting process is not short so you still have time throughout that to keep on top of your fitness. Have you had a look at the fitness training programme on the website? If you want to crank that up a few notches, the Army website has a good fitness programme on there.

Good luck.

Z

zuk1

Hello mate,

At this moment in time, Gnr is available, but it is not known for how long. My advice is if you are in a position to apply now, then do so. If you leave it, you may find yourself disappointed. Contact the number that is quoted on the website or contact your local AFCO and have a chat with them. The recruiting process is not short so you still have time throughout that to keep on top of your fitness. Have you had a look at the fitness training programme on the website? If you want to crank that up a few notches, the Army website has a good fitness programme on there.

Good luck.

Ok thanks for your help, I guess I'll apply right away and work my ass off on fitness!

Back