• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Regt Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter nicholas head
  • Start date Start date
N

nicholas head

Hello to you all. This is my first time on the site .I am after some advice four my first itervew to join the regiment gunner.

P

Portcullis

Hello to you all. This is my first time on the site .I am after some advice four my first itervew to join the regiment gunner.

There is an absolute load of info here. Just use the search feature.

You might also search using google or on the BBC website. There was also a series on TV called Air Force Afghanistan - we featured on that.

Have a look at the RAF Honington website as well. That is where the training is carried out.

Lastly see the 'Rockapes' area on the trade specific thread. Any advice (which will be easily separated from the abuse!) should also be taken with a pinch of salt! Wouldn't hurt to lurk though!

The Rocks have had some blinding coverage recently, since 2 members were awarded the MC, a serious contact in Iraq, and some top work in Kandahar. You should have more than enought to go on there!

G

grim name

i recently had my interview for the 'rocks' and passed it with flying colours. the most important thing is to think about what you are going to say before you say it and of course be prepared. i put together a list of bulletpoints of things i thought were most relevant to know and set to memorizing these things. i'm in work at the moment so don't have access to them but can PM you a copy later on.(if that is allowed?)

GN

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
i recently had my interview for the 'rocks' and passed it with flying colours. the most important thing is to think about what you are going to say before you say it and of course be prepared. i put together a list of bulletpoints of things i thought were most relevant to know and set to memorizing these things. i'm in work at the moment so don't have access to them but can PM you a copy later on.(if that is allowed?)
GN

You can stick them in the public forum if you like...They are only your opinion and may not have been spot on but they got you through...

N

nicholas head

Thank you all fore the info I really apresheate it.I have faild once but next time I will get in.

Back