• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Work Experience

P

phonetrader

Hi,

My work experience is coming up soon and I have contacted the RAF and have been told several jobs which I can choose from for my work experience.

They are assistant steward, assistant chef, physical education assistant, assistant firefighter, mechanical transport driver assistant, ground radio maintenance technician and another job which I know I will definetly not be interested in.

My question is what job is generally accepted as the most exciting? I like the sound of ground radio maintenance technician but dont know exactly what that involves.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Of the jobs you've mentioned above I'd go for the PT or Ground Radio, just my preference and neither were my trades.

It's important that you use your time to get a good idea about the wider life in the RAF.

Good Luck