• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regiment Gunner Eyesight.. Need Help.

Liggy

LAC
I got an optitions report for my medical in just over one week and it says

SPH
R + 3.00
L + 2.00

CYL

I think i'm just about okay but not to sure, can somebody just confirm? ****ting myself.

G

gemarriott

I got an optitions report for my medical in just over one week and it says

SPH
R + 3.00
L + 2.00

CYL

I think i'm just about okay but not to sure, can somebody just confirm? ****ting myself.

You really need to ask your AFCO, try to relax and see what the medics say, you can't change anything so relax, I know easier said than done but good luck

Liggy

LAC
You really need to ask your AFCO, try to relax and see what the medics say, you can't change anything so relax, I know easier said than done but good luck

Thanks. Many said I may be wasted as a gunner because of my basic English and Math skills. They say I could do something better with a better wage but as long as a gunner pays me enough to live I won't stop until I am one. It's a dream career and here's to hoping!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Thanks. Many said I may be wasted as a gunner because of my basic English and Math skills. They say I could do something better with a better wage but as long as a gunner pays me enough to live I won't stop until I am one. It's a dream career and here's to hoping!

I know Gunners with degrees and not ones in Mickey Mouse subjects either. Do what feels right for you.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Not true.

One of my instructors on phase one was ex-QCS and had just undergone laser eye surgery.

OK, you can't wear specs when on parade with QCS! You can't be a midget or excessively tall either unless you can suggest a way round that!!:pDT_Xtremez_25: