• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reservists

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Chatting to an old ex techie mate of mine last night who perhaps may need to bolster his income in the near future....He asked me if FTRS or some type of reservist people are used on lines or in deeper maintenance at the moment...And if so where...

I'm totally out of the mainstream Raf at the moment hence a request for info via the Goat...Any gen at all would be appreciated...

Cheers Vim

Last edited:
M

monobrow

Don't know about reservists being used, but plenty of people at marham have been PVR'ing to work for BAE for their tornado servicing monopoly they got now.

P

parttime

As far as i know thier are no FTRS or reservist on ground crew although their are aircrew.
best way is look at the MOD web page and the RAF Reserves to see which units thier are.
He co9uld always join 4624 Sqn as a mover.
only joking.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Vim_Fuego said:
Chatting to an old ex techie mate of mine last night who perhaps may need to bolster his income in the near future....He asked me if FTRS or some type of reservist people are used on lines or in deeper maintenance at the moment...And if so where...

I'm totally out of the mainstream Raf at the moment hence a request for info via the Goat...Any gen at all would be appreciated...

Cheers Vim

None that I know of. However, Marshals are recruiting techies to work at Lyneham if he is an ex- Herc chap

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Sadly not...Ex heavy splitter with F3 and Nimrod experience.

Back