• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Role of a SNCO and an Officer?

• Thread starter Thread starter missamielou
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missamielou

Hiya!!

I have my filter interview tomorrow.... yikes!! And I am pretty well prepared but I have been unable to find any specific information on the role of an SNCO or an Officer. Any help please??

Also, does anyone know of any good web pages where I might be able to get summarised information about the role the RAF played in WW2 and also the Cold War?? Thankyou very much!!

Amie =)

I

irishlogster

Is biting his tongue on commenting on role of an orficer..... :PDT_Xtremez_15:

M

missamielou

Thanks for the links but I have found the "summarised" history links... however to me 100 pages about how the RAF helped in the second world war is NOT summarised!!

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
It would have been 3 hours max, had you started it when you were supposed to and considering it is supposed to the a fundamental part of your research....however, the wisdom of youth will out I guess.

M

missamielou

Yeh ur right.. but i know aircraft and training and everything else really well.. i suppose this was just a topic that got pushed back a bit. Well Iv got confidence in myself!!

Thanks for your replies

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not sure of the relevance of the last couple of posts as this is a) in the recruitment forum and b) a couple of years old.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back