• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAC/JT to Cpl - A Tech (Av) Board

I know the results are out on the ACOS manning site.

Anyone know what is going on with this.?

I would ask my WO to ring PMA again, but i think he is getting sick of ringing up for everyone, and i cant ring them myself.

gngr29

LAC
Unit Careers Advisor

Unit Careers Advisor

I know the results are out on the ACOS manning site.

Anyone know what is going on with this.?

I would ask my WO to ring PMA again, but i think he is getting sick of ringing up for everyone, and i cant ring them myself.

Hi. Most units have a unit careers advisor. We've got them here at Benson on all the Sqns and also PSF. They can access the Manning site and let you know the Gen. If in doubt ask you Sqn Admin or just ring the PSF number.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Thanks for the reply.

I asked a few months back to find out where i was on the magical list, and feel that if i ask again on how they are getting on maybe seen as a bit cheeky.

Not at all. If you have a Unit Career Advisor, ringing ACOS on your behalf is their job. Without your questions, they wont have one!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Mate it's your career.

It will not get handed to you on a plate so wipe your minge and start banging on doors.

JTforever

Corporal
I know buddy,

I really need to man up and ask the question.

You want to be an NCO but you can't ask someone to make a call on your behalf?! Get a grip of yourself!

That's what the apollo people are there for, They have always been helpful when I used the system.

Back