• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAM 3 software

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Anyone out there know where I can get my hands on a full version this bit of software without having to fork out vasts amounts of wonga?

Mini FOMz see's himself as a bit of an Internet DJ and needs this software to be able to DJ on his favourite kids Internet radio station (he's 12 BTW)

Any help is much appreciated...................................

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Cheers mate - Mini FOMz goes on Habbo all fookin day and night.

If you can get a copy of the code it'd be much appreciated.

M

monobrow

I'll have a butchers at that laters.... always looking to add to my many audio programs.

Mainly use Atomix Virtual DJ for the mixing, and Windows Media Encoder for the streaming side of things, but hey he is only 12! Don't confuse the poor kid!

Use Sony Sound Forge for sampling/editing, Audacity (free) for making promos + jingles, and Sony Acid, FL Studio, Propellerheads Reason for making my own tunes (not that I have done for quite some time now).

At Blue Bull Radio, we use a program called Simian (Made by BSI I believe). Very good program for presenting, but I can imagine it'd be a smidge overboard for mini-FOMz!!!

Last edited:

FairyNuff

LAC
Here aren't a couple of serials for SAM... don't try them they may not be for a different version though

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:PDT_Xtremez_15:

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Here's a couple of serials for SAM... try them they may be for a different version though

Good luck, FN

Not against using "dodgy" copies myself but gotta say don't think this is the place for posting serials unless of couse they are all legal......wouldn't want to see the site sued etc......

Crack on.............:PDT_Xtremez_09:

FairyNuff

LAC
Not against using "dodgy" copies myself but gotta say don't think this is the place for posting serials unless of couse they are all legal......wouldn't want to see the site sued etc......

Crack on.............:PDT_Xtremez_09:

:PDT_Xtremez_06: Say no more.................. won't do it again:PDT_Xtremez_06:

M

monobrow

(hint) Might want to remove them from your post and PM them to the FOMz (/hint)

As tashy man said, tis a bit naughty!!!

P

Pan Warrior

opus dei

opus dei

tashy they may look like serial numbers but thet are infact codes to wrong foot opus dei, the knights of the proiry would never divulge such info..!!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
tashy they may look like serial numbers but thet are infact codes to wrong foot opus dei, the knights of the proiry would never divulge such info..!!

Thats OK then......i'll shut up and get back in my box ......never like to see a good thing wasted/sued (we all do it but no real need to advertise the fact).

Crack on..........:PDT_Xtremez_09:

M

monobrow

yes mate, nothing against you, just could get the site in a lot of hot water if certain people saw it.

Back