• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Security clearance:RAF application.

C

craigth1

Hi,I've had my security clearance passed just recently via an application to join the royal navy,however I'm now going for RAF instead.my question is will my navy security clearance count towards my RAF application? It's even at the same afco,if that makes any difference at all.Any info much appreciated.

Drill Bit

Sergeant
Hi,I've had my security clearance passed just recently via an application to join the royal navy,however I'm now going for RAF instead.my question is will my navy security clearance count towards my RAF application? It's even at the same afco,if that makes any difference at all.Any info much appreciated.

Hello mate, your SC will be as extant with the RAF as it will be with the RN. SC is not done by each individual service; it's sent to the DVA who do all the security checking and leg work for MoD.