• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

See you in a few months

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I'm off again (After a nice 4 month break) to join Uber Pikey in the desert so I will catch you all in a few months.

Tara Lars!!

G

gemarriott

fcking hell, time I got back in, you lot get more holidays than "soft Mick"

dodge the rockets mate

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Stay safe and see you soon! Tell the missus she can PM me if she wants a chat. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Take care dude..................you ever thought about doing resettlement in holiday repping??:PDT_Xtremez_15:

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Do a quick inventory check of personal body parts before you go. One set of everything down the left side, same for the right and again down the middle. Make sure none of the items get written off. Stay safe. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I'm off again (After a nice 4 month break) to join Uber Pikey in the desert so I will catch you all in a few months.

Tara Lars!!
I never thought I'd see the day when YOU of all people would come to US for sympathy :PDT_Xtremez_17: :PDT_Xtremez_29:

Keep one eye on the c0ck toucher though !! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Have a safe tour Wobbly. I hope them Army choopers haven't bought in any more gay rules. Head down, chin up n all that good stuff. xx

uber pikey

Sergeant
I never thought I'd see the day when YOU of all people would come to US for sympathy :PDT_Xtremez_17: :PDT_Xtremez_29:

Keep one eye on the c0ck toucher though !! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

How many times do I have to say I fell........:PDT_Xtremez_32:

Wobbly, I have your ar$e print warming and mouse on the ready for when you arrive. If you get chance bring your zaps, that's if you have paid for them:PDT_Xtremez_15:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
When you come back, please do us all your rendition of the Desert Song. . . .
Good Luck mate.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
AT strikes again, got to Brize only to be binned off the flight due to being priority 6 along with a load of Herc Aircrew. I've now been given 4 possibilities as to when I can get on a flight. Whats even more frustrating is the fact that the bloke I'm replacing had just arrived back and was stood next to me at check in doing his handover.

Ah well, fingers crossed I will get on the earliest flight available so that the poor lad now double shifting in theatre (Uber Pikey) won't be burnt out before I get there.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Sorry Uber Pikey bloke, its not my fault fella :(

Back