• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shiney seeks help with A/C forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Morning,

Wonder if any of you lovely people can give me a steer in the right direction.

Puting together some 700A's and tasked with trying to find some forms (and you say that shiny's have a forms complex!).

After the following : MOD Forms 707A, 707B, 706A, 703, 703A1, 703A2, 703STF, 704, 725 & 705.

I have some hard copies of all (for different aircraft mind you!) apart from the 706A & 703STF. But finding a soft copy would be a hell of a lot easier.

Many thanks - Dazed, confused and cross eyed shiny :PDT_Xtremez_35:

You will probably get up to date information as I am still thinking AP 100 series when it is all now JAP, but I thought that I might mention that the 705, the 725 and some others are all aircraft specific, so make sure you get the right version!

Jimps

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
703STF's are no longer legal documents - Special Trial Fits have been superseeded under the Service Mod procedure.

From memory - the AP you need to locate is AP100C-06.

Fu Fu Valve

Sergeant
100c-06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100c-06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I though the 100C-06 was binned and replaced by the all powerful JAP 100A-02.
Which is on line and docs can be 'printed' from it..... allegedly!
What aircraft is it for?

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
What aircraft is it for?

Simulations!! - but my powers that be want to have a set of docs that can be referred to as in real life.

You say on-line any idea where - scaveging the intranet as I type and really bored with dead links!!!!

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
What aircraft is it for?

Thats why I can't find a copy on my shelf - told you it was from memory - how old am I! :PDT_Xtremez_42:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Just checked - it is the JAP100A-02 and it is available on line with all the Forms you need.

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
ALL SORTED.

Many thanks to all that replied. Goat to the rescue yet again.

MOD's - You can knock this one off now - cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back