• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SNCO ATC's

• Thread starter Thread starter Lady-B
  • Start date Start date
L

Lady-B

Hello, I am looking into becoming an SNCO ATC and wondered if there is anyone on here who could help? What is the day-to-day life like and what is entailed? How hard is the training etc?? Where are you likely to be based?? Are there any bases local (Kent/London) to me that allow day visit? Please help I have as filter interview in 3 weeks and need to be prepared!

Thanks
Lady-B

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm pretty sure you go through the Non-Commissioned Aircrew Initial Training Course (NCAITC) to earn the acting rank of Sgt...This is a very physical course so best get fit!

G

Greenie

Its a long hard process. I have worked in the careers office so know a fair wee bit about it. If you have any RAF stations close by, call the PR section and they usually have a Liason officer who deals with work experience/day visits for all potential recruits. :PDT_Xtremez_06:

Hello, I am looking into becoming an SNCO ATC and wondered if there is anyone on here who could help? What is the day-to-day life like and what is entailed? How hard is the training etc?? Where are you likely to be based?? Are there any bases local (Kent/London) to me that allow day visit? Please help I have as filter interview in 3 weeks and need to be prepared!

Thanks
Lady-B

Back