• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some pooter help please?

• Thread starter Thread starter Chuff Chart
  • Start date Start date
C

Chuff Chart

Ok I didnt know where to post this, couldnt find the 'Im **** with computers' section...
Recently got a new laptop, and when you search for something on google or any other high quality search engine, the computer stores it, and it gets to the point that when you type a single letter in the search box a big list fires up. Does anyone know how to turn this off? Its starting to grip my sh*t. Hey maybe this should have gone in the grips my sh*t section lol.
Cheers in advance :PDT_Xtremez_40:

sadscopie

SAC
Ok I didnt know where to post this, couldnt find the 'Im **** with computers' section...
Recently got a new laptop, and when you search for something on google or any other high quality search engine, the computer stores it, and it gets to the point that when you type a single letter in the search box a big list fires up. Does anyone know how to turn this off? Its starting to grip my sh*t. Hey maybe this should have gone in the grips my sh*t section lol.
Cheers in advance :PDT_Xtremez_40:

Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options". Click the "Content" tab. Click the "AutoComplete settings" button. Untick the options you would like to stop. Press "OK" and that should be you! Hope this helps!

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Its a pain when your searches for "big jugs" etc. pop up when the wife is using the computer.... try doing it on a seperate browser to avoid this problem...so people tell me.

M

monobrow

firefox is a good'un for it ;) Can wipe all the searches with a couple of clicks! (among other things)

there should also be options for AutoComplete like sad scopie said.

Metimmee, chain the wife to the sink or bed, whichever mood suits you then it won't be a problem cause she can't use the computer!! or get better at hiding things ;)

Back