• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some quality marshalling

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Right Wobbly I followed your instuctions and they worked, so I thought I would share some quality marshalling by some American Navy Bloke.
Oh and Tashy man, stop being such a cock,

"

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
sausage2 said:
Right Wobbly I followed your instuctions and they worked, so I thought I would share some quality marshalling by some American Navy Bloke.

Sorry sausage but i've been told many a time that i make a good cock...perhaps i need to write in to your agony column and ask your advice....nahhhh

I already know what the problem is and nothing will cure me....everytime i drink too much i rant and rave about trivial matters...then again i like to do that at work as well :-)

:PDT_Xtremez_30:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
sausage2 said:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0vtvkb4J7sk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

sausage you spanker, read the instructions again by CLICKING HERE

The format is
yt.gif
and thats it. Cut the rest of the crap out.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
FFS wobbly, I was dead chuffed to get the fu*king thing working. You know how sh1t I am on computers, I thought I'd done really well. You're so picky. Right i've changed it now.

G

gemarriott

Should have posted those mongs on the dance thread :PDT_Xtremez_42:

That is why I drink and don't dance:PDT_Xtremez_14:

H

holedweller

I thought it was only the fast jet crews they gave the good stuff to.

I

ICEVANU

I'm Glad our Aircrew & Groundcrew dont act like that........:PDT_Xtremez_35: :PDT_Xtremez_35: :PDT_Xtremez_35: :PDT_Xtremez_35:

Nah only joking.......:PDT_Xtremez_42: :PDT_Xtremez_42:

Back