• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sooty/Rigger multiskilling

tonka

SAC
They've finally found me and want me to go to Tosford on my multiskilling course.:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Been searching the forums for info on the sooty to rigger course but does anyone know for sure how long the course is? and is PT included?

I've read 6 weeks, 5 weeks, 4 weeks and 3 weeks 2 days. Hopefully by Feb itll be down to just 2 days!!:PDT_Xtremez_14:

Oh and does anyone have the answers?:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Cheers!

they got me to lol its 3 weeks and two days dont ask me why lol finish on a tuesday dont ask me why???? i wish i knew hopefully i wll find out never been on a course hat finished mid-week.

Swingwinger

Sergeant
They've finally found me and want me to go to Tosford on my multiskilling course.:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Been searching the forums for info on the sooty to rigger course but does anyone know for sure how long the course is? and is PT included?

I've read 6 weeks, 5 weeks, 4 weeks and 3 weeks 2 days. Hopefully by Feb itll be down to just 2 days!!:PDT_Xtremez_14:

Oh and does anyone have the answers?:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Cheers!

Give Mech TS a call at Tossford. The length of courses have varied since it started. When I did my rigger to sooty course it was 3 1/2 weeks and the sooty to riggers were def there longer than me. You will get joining instructions e mailed to you anyway.

Back