• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Southern Det gone?

• Thread starter Thread starter yorkshirelooney
  • Start date Start date
Y

yorkshirelooney

Well that's it they've finally done it.
Recalled the death banana from down south to help with taskings that actually need a cab and not a dockside crane.
I did start this as a wind up and am now not quite sure that it has got a little bit out of hand!!
However all the hierarchy that I have talked to seem to corfirm the rumour!

Now does this mean that because the green whirly is to leave, the DWR's for Odiham will stop, or will we get roped into the sharp noisy things, or big visiting things etc??

Anybody else involved either on penguin island or with the Chinny fleet have any ideas?

My next rumour to start could be to do with blue suits all changing into green ones. Oh no too late.

Rumour control out.

Last edited:
T

The-Dark-One

yorkshirelooney said:
Well that's it they've finally done it.

Now does this mean that because the green whirly is to leave, the DWR's for Odiham will stop, or will we get roped into the sharp noisy things, or big visiting things etc??

Well, the Argies are starting up about the 'place that shall not be named' so maybe you'll be back again....

T55

Sergeant
Not a rumour

Not a rumour

It's true, I've heard it from at least 2 sources so that means that it really is true. Making things happen by rumour really is the way ahead, I started one in January that I was promoted and it worked. Now all I have to do is work on the decent posting................................

skevans

Flight Sergeant
can we start a rumour that JPA works, we are 110% manned, paid well, treated like human beings and loved by our Government and public alike?

Might be to much to ask, but im ready to try.

Goaty

Corporal
Originally Posted by yorkshirelooney

No, it just means you'll go on the normal DWR list like everyone else and do VASS at Basrah or driving/convoy duties 'cos MT are 'undermanned (i.e bone idle)' etc.

If you get enough days away you shouldn't have to worry about DWR lists really.....

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
skevans said:
can we start a rumour that JPA works, we are 110% manned, paid well, treated like human beings and loved by our Government and public alike?

Might be to much to ask, but im ready to try.
No too late mate them b@stards at Command try that one every time one of the oily ticks makes a complaint

D

Death_banana

OOPS 78 , well what can i say after 3 and a bit months down there i'm glad to be back , all the stories i heard about down south being a laugh just aint so any more the place was a fecking joke and no mistake how there can be so many blue suits down there and still the feckin army run it all is a travesty of justice, i'm just glad i was there to break down the might banana and finally send her home :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Back