• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Supply Branch Waiting Times

• Thread starter Thread starter KyleTheGreat
  • Start date Start date
K

KyleTheGreat

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have applied for logistics mover and was informed at my AFCO that the trade was accepting people at the minute but i had to apply online as they didnt do applications in the office anymore. So i applied online and was told it is over subscribed and they will inform me in future via email when the trade is open. I was wondering if anyone within the RAF or any members on this forum know approximate waiting times per branch as i dont know if im gonna be waiting a month or years until i can undergo the process. The navy forums have waiting times of 2 years+ is this the case in the RAF?

Thanks
Kyle

R

Reformed Scribbly

Kyle,

It is all very much dependent on the outcome of SDSR. That said, the logs branch is very popular and there is not likely to be a major push to recruit many in the near future, potentially up to 2 years.

Back