• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sync outlook question

• Thread starter Thread starter Disillusioned
  • Start date Start date
D

Disillusioned

Is it possible to change the settings of a contact somewhere in outlook so that when I sync my phone with my computer I don't get all the email addresses from my compter on my phone, just the contacts that have phone numbers etc?

Cheers

I sync a PDA running PocketPC with my work-based Outlook. Does your phone run PocketPC?

I'm sure that they are nuisance but why are the emails a problem? I infrared contacts on the PDA to my phone and am not inconvenienced if emails come across.

M

monobrow

Depends on what program you use. On one phone I had, it would sync every bloody contact, so I'd have to go delete all the ones I didn't have numbers for. I stopped using it after that! The only time I have done it after that was to put numbers into my outlook address book, and then it duplicated names all over the shop, again, ended up deleting those.

However, generally I use my phone for numbers and outlook for email. Never do the 2 really mix.

Back