• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious

G

grumpyoldb

I bought some peanuts just before christmas from tesco, and on the packet was.....................
"May contain traces of nuts".

I should feckin' well hope it does!!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Kev627

LAC
A sachet of Sugar in Tesco shows a list of the ingredients....

Attachments

• Sugar.jpg
    Sugar.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0

Digzster

Sergeant
FFS - Now I know that the lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Pink Floyd was way ahead of their time.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Milk in Dairy Milk??? Surely not....

Milk in Dairy Milk??? Surely not....

Does anyone else think that this could just be someone quite high up in the echelons of Cadbury 'extracting the urine'??

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Odie

Sergeant
However, Cadbury says it is also necessary to print warnings saying "CONTAINS: MILK" in case people who are allergic to milk do not realise that there is milk in Cadbury Dairy Milk.

If these people are too stupid to realise that Milk Chocolate may actually contain milk, perhaps the evolution of the human race as a whole would benefit from their demise. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

The label should be on Baby Food for these mongs, "Contents do not contain babies." :pDT_Xtremez_35:

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
If these people are too stupid to realise that Milk Chocolate may actually contain milk, perhaps the evolution of the human race as a whole would benefit from their demise. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

The label should be on Baby Food for these mongs, "Contents do not contain babies." :pDT_Xtremez_35:

In todays plastic artificial world It may not be too far from the truth that it may not actually contain anything as natural as milk. I mean some of the sh*t shown on that Iceland advert in another thread has probably been processed to within an inch of it's prime ingredient. I mean Crab sticks don't contain crab....and I am well fecked off with Wine gums.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
In todays plastic artificial world It may not be too far from the truth that it may not actually contain anything as natural as milk. I mean some of the sh*t shown on that Iceland advert in another thread has probably been processed to within an inch of it's prime ingredient. I mean Crab sticks don't contain crab....and I am well fecked off with Wine gums.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Here, Here.

I recall ' Bachelors ' being taken to court some time ago about the ingredients list which did not contain the word chicken at all in their 'chicken soup'.
And packs or tins of whatever in some foreign parts have a picture of the nature of the contents - not the happy smiling baby or whatever who's job it is to eat it.

Rikster

Sergeant
I saw a packet of Sea salt in one of those irritating over-priced "health" food stores that had a "best before" date on it! Its been in the ocean for millions of years..........and now its going to go "out of date"...........

Mustang

Corporal
Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious

I saw a packet of Sea salt in one of those irritating over-priced "health" food stores that had a "best before" date on it! Its been in the ocean for millions of years..........and now its going to go "out of date"...........

I too had a packet of sea salt bought in France with an expiry date on it. That is the good news, the bad news/question will the rest of the planet time expire on the same date?:raf:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
With supermarkets well stocked with seasonal edible goodies, I was surprised to see a 'best before' date on some mince pies: 17-12