• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tatto Issue

jammin

LAC
Hi guys my friend is looking into joining the RAF, but he has the below tattoo on his right wrist, is the acceptable

n590195121_3187044_2159.jpg

cheers

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Ask your AFCO

Ask your AFCO

I think the rules for entrants is not on wrists, hands, neck or above.

But if it's onthe left wrist and hidden by a watch it might okay, at the end of the day the AFCO guys have to see it and sign it off.

K

Krusty_Crab

As long as it's not classed as racist or offensive and if a long sleeve shirt covers it up then it'll be fine, basically above the wrist watch position is OK.

K

Kilo Tango

Your friend will need to go to the AFCO and get it signed off. Tell them not to worry though, I have a more noticeable one on my wrist and after wiggling my arm about for a bit (lying my hand flat on a table with long sleeves on etc) the Cpl signed it off.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
I'm sure your friend will be OK. The guys at AFCO need a good laugh every now and then; a GTFC tattoo will provide them with that days rations. :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Back