• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG1 AV SAC/JT - CPL 2010........Quick Question

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Just what is happening with this board?

I ask this as having just checked the Manning Website, I find that a new entry has been made for a second board this year? I was a good 50 slots within the Pre-Board Quota of 200 on the last board and as far as I was aware they've not got very far, I naturally assume that all bets are off until the SDSR is completed.

So now a new board has been listed? Why, when the old board hasn't been completed? :PDT_Xtremez_41:

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Its not a 2nd board - its the annual one which should take place approx 7 months after your appraisal is due.

Unfortunately, whilst ACOS have been quick to put the dates of the next board up, they havent been quick at putting how many have been promoted so far.

It may well end up that there will be a whole heap of offers post-SDSR announcement, and all those personnel will be used before whoever is No1 on the next board.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Its not a 2nd board - its the annual one which should take place approx 7 months after your appraisal is due.

Unfortunately, whilst ACOS have been quick to put the dates of the next board up, they havent been quick at putting how many have been promoted so far.

It may well end up that there will be a whole heap of offers post-SDSR announcement, and all those personnel will be used before whoever is No1 on the next board.

Ok, cheers for clearing that one up.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
I hope so as I will be snatching their arm off if redundancy is offered. :PDT_Xtremez_30:

I think the redundancy question all hangs on how quickly they want to get rid of folk. AOC was tight lipped about most things yesterday in a cosy chat in the O/Mess.

sleddog

LAC

My outgoing WO told me 60 had been released although now our new one reckons they 'll can it at 100 out of the 200 initial quota (i was 186 on it :( )

145 predicted for this next board though - im guessing we'll find out first week or so in the new year. we'll see...

first post btw.

B

bumhard

The guy who's number 1 on the board works at my place and he has not been promoted yet. just been told to wait out. i'll post when he does get picked up so you know the balls rolling.

Just what is happening with this board?

I ask this as having just checked the Manning Website, I find that a new entry has been made for a second board this year? I was a good 50 slots within the Pre-Board Quota of 200 on the last board and as far as I was aware they've not got very far, I naturally assume that all bets are off until the SDSR is completed.

So now a new board has been listed? Why, when the old board hasn't been completed? :PDT_Xtremez_41:

Fingers Xrossed for you mate:PDT_Xtremez_14:

s1mtech

SAC
I phoned lottery Central last week for a few of my guys, got told that 145 quoted but not likely to reach 60.

None released yet due to final trade numbers post SDR.

sleddog

LAC
The guy who's number 1 on the board works at my place and he has not been promoted yet. just been told to wait out. i'll post when he does get picked up so you know the balls rolling.

As Bumhard has said, Number 1 still hasn't been told yet. Personally I doubt they even get to 60 anyway.

sleddog

LAC
Number 1 on the AV board got his tapes last week at our place, released the first 10 so im told.

Last edited:
G

Grease_monkey

Manning newsletter for June has more Gen on this board. Zero promoted in 1st 6 months, total number prediction is 20.

Back