• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG1 SAC/JT-CPL board info please!!

renton

SAC
Does anyone have any info on the current status of this board please??

It sat in jan this year and I was told 2 weeks ago that I had been released off it and was waiting for a slot, then on thurs last week I had dates come through for ATSC but since then ive been told its all change as they need to sort out all the people from other camps which are closing.

I know a Cpl who was told he was promoted to SGT and now all of a sudden he isnt due to the above and apparently its happening across all boards??

Sort of in the dark down here at MPA as I cant seem to find anyone who has answers. Cheif clerk is on r&r by the way.

any info greatly appreceiated !!

cheers

renton

Last edited:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
2 of my SACs were released to the PSL on 6 Oct. One has had his posting and the other is awaiting his offer. Nothing here to suggest it isn't going to happen.

J

Jocktheplumber

Where you off to Steve? Please dont tell me you've got yer tapes and staying at Kineton!!!!

Al

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I am pretty sure once you are released to the PSL you HAVE to be promoted.... well unless of course you totally fook up and get charged/formal warning etc. It is hard playing the waiting game though mate I feel your pain!

can't be more than 50 or so. Wonder who will be the very last jt.

Ha, ha, this made me smile, I bet everyone that works with a JT thinks he or she will be the last. I genuinely believe our 'token' JT is thrilled to bits about it!

I wouldn't be surprised if all of those remaining were determined to be the last.

Fully expecting abuse from this and I don't mean to offend, but surely those JT's are still JT's for a reason!

bitter123

LAC
Ha, ha, this made me smile, I bet everyone that works with a JT thinks he or she will be the last. I genuinely believe our 'token' JT is thrilled to bits about it!

I wouldn't be surprised if all of those remaining were determined to be the last.

Fully expecting abuse from this and I don't mean to offend, but surely those JT's are still JT's for a reason!

Yeah i think it's funny, being the very last jt must be bitter/sweet!

No offence intended but the jts that remain are either complete fcukwits or they are total legends unwilling to stay out of trouble and just carry on with their mad antics.

Being an ex jt myself i hope they do a parade for the very last jt and give him a medal because fcukwit or not it's a hell of an accomplisment.

Long live the jts!

Back