• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The epitome of the English Rose

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
For me, this is the REAL English Rose....
Then
10525.png

and more recently.
index.jpg

I would STILL give all 5 fingers of my left hand and a couple of toes to bed her! :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:

wolfy

Warrant Officer
I will agree with you SB however for me an English rose should have an air of mystery about her and considering she has got her kit off in just about every film since the railway children, (and by all accounts it was coming off behind the scenes).

However I definately would:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
I would say it was a close run thing. Jane Seymour could top the list.

039_11982jane-seymour-posters2.jpg

jane-seymour.jpg

wolfy

Warrant Officer
I would say it was a close run thing. Jane Seymour could top the list.

039_11982jane-seymour-posters2.jpg

I have to say Jane Seymour is the one that is normally classed as the English Rose although I prefered the look of her younger days, before she became too Hollywood.

Others that have been given the name, are Lysette Anthony although her career never really happened. Joan Collins as a youngster.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I've always thought Martine McCutcheon epitomised the title of an English Rose..

And she seems to like a bit of both!!!

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Are you sure? Is there no possibility that you would entertain seeing her without kit?

Do I need medical help??[/QUOTE]

Given that it's probably like a piece of liver left on a radiator for a while, no, consider yourself normal.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
You lot are all mental...This is an Englist rose (the Abraham Darby)

abraham-darby-rose.jpg

And if you look at it for long enough it looks a bit like a vagina....

Back