• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TomTom Mobile software...

MattBombHead

Sergeant
I know its not exactly Computer stuff, but...

I've just upgraded my mobile, and apparently, you can get TomTom for mobile phones. Anybody know any more about this? ie compatability wise...

If it helps, I'm now on a Sony Ericsson W850i.

Many thanks for ANY advice...

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
I know its not exactly Computer stuff, but...

I've just upgraded my mobile, and apparently, you can get TomTom for mobile phones. Anybody know any more about this? ie compatability wise...

If it helps, I'm now on a Sony Ericsson W850i.

Many thanks for ANY advice...

Don't know if you have found the relevant gen yet, however, I use Tom Tom Mobile on my Nokia 6600. This program will work on any Symbian OS phone and I think Sony use this, also needs bluetooth to connect to a portable GPS receiver. I managed to get my software off e-bay for £1.89, 256 Mb MMC card also needed and Bluetooth GPS receivers cost about £50 again on e-bay. The program works a treat! Hope this helps.

Back