• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade descriptions.

• Thread starter Thread starter gemarriott
  • Start date Start date
G

gemarriott

I ripped this off the armourers site it was posted by one of the retired members on being asked how he found civvy street and if he had found his sanity but it fits the trade nicely I thought in the best possible way of course.

Nah not sanity, but working looking after adults with learning disabilities a lot like a chief armourer

how would you describe your trade?

D

DrunkenMonki

Avionics - Good if you like fixing things you don't understand using dice.

O

Oh sir

My own dear trade:

Hated by all.
Loved by none.

Ah well. It's always been true. No matter what you do to try and redress the balance.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
My own dear trade:

Hated by all.
Loved by none.

Ah well. It's always been true. No matter what you do to try and redress the balance.

Not so true OS...I love it when you lot aint around seeing me do something i shouldn't be doing :-)

Crack on.........:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Back