• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VideoStudio

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Does anyone have VideoStudio 9 from Ulead? I'm trying to install it on my laptop but failing at the serial number bit. I have the original disc, box and sticker from the cd wallet but cannot identify the 18 character number on the sticker. To register for tech support, you need the serial number. All I need is a phone number to ring (or where to find the number on the disc). Anyone help?:PDT_Xtremez_26:

M

monobrow

I've only had one Ulead product, Photoexpress that came free with a crappy camera I bought.

On the CD wallet was a sticker with the serial number on it.

It's usually a sticker somewhere, but you might have to have a look at the back cover of the manual, inside the covers of the manual, on the CD case, etc, etc, Give a good hunt round all the docs you got.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
I've only had one Ulead product, Photoexpress that came free with a crappy camera I bought.

On the CD wallet was a sticker with the serial number on it.

It's usually a sticker somewhere, but you might have to have a look at the back cover of the manual, inside the covers of the manual, on the CD case, etc, etc, Give a good hunt round all the docs you got.

Only thing I havn't got is the original cd paper wallet as I transferred all my discs to one of those aluminium boxes. The sticker that I have from the cd wallet has numbers on it but none are in the 18 digit (5-5-8 format req'd). I wouldn't object if it was a copy but ho hum.:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Back