• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waited 2.5 years, now worried!

I have not been on here in a while.
I am just wondering if someone could be me out. I re-applied to join up [this time as a driver] in Jun 2009 and took the AST and compleated the 1st interview. Then thanks to defence cuts my applaction got canned. My big worry is this.

Im going to be 30 in July will this cause a problem, as i took the AST when i was 27, would that make a difference?

Any help would be a great help. [ I thought i should try on here 1st before i give the AFCO chaps a call]

Regards

seanrw

LAC
I think read somewhere that you needed to have completed your basic training before your 30th birthday? Have you applied for logistics driver and are they currently recruiting for that?

MattBombHead

Sergeant
The maximum age you begin Recruit Trg is Trade dependent.

Your best course of action is to speak with your AFCO, although I know you can start Trg after your 30th birthday.