• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

want to re-apply!

J

julekminor

Hi there, wondering if anyone could shine a light or do i have to contact the AFCO.

Applied last year, sat the AST passed got told the trade (Avionics) was closed, then it opened for a short while so I went for interview - but shortly after the trade closed so my application was closed.

I want to re-apply - just wondering will i have to sit the AST again - as the cpl back then said these test results stay with us but not sure now as my application was closed. (but not my fault!)

Thanks,

Julian

H

heyflygirl

First time you do the AST, it is valid for 12 months. If you apply more than 12 months after this, you need to do them again. Then they are valid for 5 years.

J

julekminor

Qualityyy :)

thanks for that will probably re-apply this week :)

Thanks for that.

H

heyflygirl

Is your trade open? If not you will still have to wait for it to open... Good luck!