• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watching sport on the internet?

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I've got a problem. :PDT_Xtremez_09:

I've been watching NASCAR on Sky channel Open Access 3 this year. I don't think this channel is funded too heavily, from what I've read on the net, they've been struggling to attract advert revenue.
In turn they seem to have failed to produce enough cash to show NASCAR. As a result, even though it was on the sky planner, last weeks event wasn't shown.

This weekend sees the final race of the year. The points are really close and it will be a cracking season climax.

If Open Access 3 don't show it I need to find another way to watch it.

Where can I watch it on the internet?
I've had a look around but I only seem able to find broken links.

Does anyone else watch live streaming sport on the net? What would you recommend?

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I watched Haye batter Harrison on myp2p.eu last week. They seem to have most sports covered.

I've got a problem. :PDT_Xtremez_09:

I've been watching NASCAR on Sky channel Open Access 3 this year. I don't think this channel is funded too heavily, from what I've read on the net, they've been struggling to attract advert revenue.
In turn they seem to have failed to produce enough cash to show NASCAR. As a result, even though it was on the sky planner, last weeks event wasn't shown.

This weekend sees the final race of the year. The points are really close and it will be a cracking season climax.

If Open Access 3 don't show it I need to find another way to watch it.

Where can I watch it on the internet?
I've had a look around but I only seem able to find broken links.

Does anyone else watch live streaming sport on the net? What would you recommend?

Try ATDHE.net dont now if they have NAS car but they do have most things and you dont have to sign up.........some games events call for you to download a plugin like share tv but i usually ignore them or download a browser specifically to watch it as you usually cant get rid of the plugin afterwards.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Cheers gents. I'll have a damned good play around with those later.

By the way, I've just discovered how to get my laptop on my tv.
Simply plug in a HDMI lead!

Game on!

Back