• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weight

A

Addie

Hi I just sent off my aoolication.My problem is my weight. I am currently 94kgs and I am 179cm and have a bmi of 29 would they still accept my application or am I too fat. I have lost 6kgs in 2months would that be enough to show them that I can get my weight down or should I just wait untill I am light enough.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
You'll need to have a BMI of 28 to get past the medical, it depends on your recruiter whether or not he lets you lose the weight between your first visit and your medical.

A

Addie

You'll need to have a BMI of 28 to get past the medical, it depends on your recruiter whether or not he lets you lose the weight between your first visit and your medical.

Ok thanks. only another 5kgs to go:(

R

Reformed Scribbly

Keep up the good work, the more you lose the better it will show how much motivation you have to join. Don't just aim for getting down to the minimum, you'll want to be as fit as possible.