• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wembley Concert Advice

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hey dudes...

Going to see AC/DC in July at Wembley (sunday)...need to get a train from Kings Cross nortbound after....as there will be 70k fans kicking about what is the best way out of wembley and what tube station should I get as need to get to KX. Slightly worried I may not make the train back....

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Just remember the are 70k people about to use the local transport links going in all directions, all at once, book a later train if you can.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Expect a long wait for a tube as pretty much everyone there will be using public transport. Most people head towards central London afterwards - have you considered driving to the far part of the underground (Stanmore or Harrow)?

Failing that, there are Thameslink trains from Kings Cross/St Pancras to Peterborough that run until around 1.30am which dont need reservations.

dctyke

Corporal
On a bad day can take over two hours, many don’t plan for this and miss trains. Either drive and park in someone’s drive (sites on line for this) hotel or leave early. I have used park in someones drive and works well.

Back