• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What can I do? One year Electrical degree and BTEC

B

Blackcat2

I have a BTEC in Engineering (Equiv 3 A levels), (Further Maths) and did a course in Electronic engineering at university. I'm taking a year out because I'm not sure what I want to do, I'm not fond of sitting in the class room frantically taking notes on vague physics concept. So I didn't do great in my degree but still picked up quite a lot of the basic concepts of Advanced Mathematics, Signals, electrical theory etc.

I'd like to join the RAF in some form of technical role but not necessarily manual repair work, changing wires on equipment etc. I'd like to do some thing like radar control or air traffic controller although I'm not sure if I'm qualified for these roles?

Thanks for any help/info :pDT_Xtremez_31: