• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What planes do the UAS' train in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlievil

I'm currently making notes on all of the aircraft the RAF use from the MOD website as I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I go for an interview on Saturday. I can't find any information about which planes the UAS use to train pilots however and I think that would be quite useful. I'm going to RAF St Athan if that changes anything.

P

POB

Don't worry, I'll close the thread for you...

However, I must point out that since the trade of carpenter has vanished from the RAF, we don't use planes anymore; I suspect that you meant aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.