• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why?

C

Captain_Darling

I've always wanted an answer to this.

Why do people join the RAF Regiment? If you wanted to be an infanteer or gunner, why didn't you join the Army?

Baffled of Shrivenham.

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Perhaps they just like the blue uniform and not getting treated like cannon fodder.
Just a guess on my part!!!! :eek:

C

cockneyrock

Baffled of Shrivenham,

Why do you Army types always ask why us RAF Regt didn't join the army?

It may come as a suprise to some people out there but the Army is not necessarily the be all and end all.

I know where I would rather be, and it is not slumbing it with the Army, living in a crap barracks, being treated like sh$t and leaving after a few years demorolised trying to get a job as a body guard (enlisted infantry) or banker (any army officer).