• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wifi connections

tats

Sergeant
I am currently having problems with my internet - I have O2 wifi which is normally fine but can drop out and when this happens my laptop will automatically connect to BTOpenzone of BTFON or something else that doesn't work for me. Is there a way of getting my laptop to ignore these networks?

My laptop uses Vista (I know I know its old but works great for what I need). Any help would be gratefully received for you knowledgable lot :PDT_Xtremez_35:

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
Funnily enough Tat's,I've been having the exact same problem! My wireless drops & BT Openzone pop's up & I can't get my wireless back on for a while.What I did was changed the wireless channel on my O2 box & that seems to have done the trick.

tats

Sergeant
Cheers Spike - how do I do that?

Duh - look on O2 you daft mare.

Have changed it and some other settings so hopefully it'll behave now.

Thanks again :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
Back