• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WiFi Help iPOD Touch

mememe

Corporal
Just bought mini me an iPod touch, and being the computer biff I am unable to set up her wireless connection so the ipod thing can be run off the home computer, receive mails and generally surf the net.
The pod asks for things like subnet mask, router,search domains and client id. I know the ip address and similar dns. I have a bt voyager 2091 wireless adsl router, that the pod can see. On the choose network screen on the pod the BT Voy comes up with a padlock visible, I assume locked?

Grateful if anybody can help, many thanks.

mememe

Corporal
Just bought mini me an iPod touch, and being the computer biff I am unable to set up her wireless connection so the ipod thing can be run off the home computer, receive mails and generally surf the net.
The pod asks for things like subnet mask, router,search domains and client id. I know the ip address and similar dns. I have a bt voyager 2091 wireless adsl router, that the pod can see. On the choose network screen on the pod the BT Voy comes up with a padlock visible, I assume locked?

Grateful if anybody can help, many thanks.
Anybody got any ideas? Thanks.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
My missus just got her iPhone and I guess they use the same system for wifi.........all I had to do was click on the router (with the padlock) then it asks for Password (or something similar). I put in the WEP code (should be on the back of the router somewhere) and it connected straight away.

Best of luck.

Crack on.....................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Back