• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

windows movie maker question

• Thread starter Thread starter FuntimeSteve
  • Start date Start date
F

FuntimeSteve

does anyone know if its possible to add a discovery channel style logo thing to videos made on windows movie maker?

Movie Maker

Movie Maker

You should be able to import a graphic file into Movie Maker. I think you would need to create it in photoshop or a similar app, save it as a JPEG and then find the "import" command. Using it superimposed over you footage might be a problem. You can create text titles that show over your video but I suspect that Movie maker will not let you create graphic style titles. Dont have the link, but a quick search on the microsoft support pages for movie maker might help.

F

FuntimeSteve

You should be able to import a graphic file into Movie Maker. I think you would need to create it in photoshop or a similar app, save it as a JPEG and then find the "import" command. Using it superimposed over you footage might be a problem. You can create text titles that show over your video but I suspect that Movie maker will not let you create graphic style titles. Dont have the link, but a quick search on the microsoft support pages for movie maker might help.

I'll give that a go, thanks for the help

Back